In celebration of a new era in Hip Hop Gianni Lee and Mike Blud are back again with The Samples from Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Album. In respect to the presentation of the the actual album no tracklist will be included. The mixtape streams starts of with a Gianni Lee produced intro that uses some of his favorite samples from the project.
FADER Mix: The Rub
I think I’ll move to Copenhagen now.
Kriss Kross this isn’t. Lock up your daughters, America: these sixth-grade metalheads from Flatbush, Brooklyn are on a mission to rock your socks off. More on theavantgardediaries.com
Directed by Luke Meyer / Produced by Julia Wilczok & Tom Davis / Director of Photography: Hillary Spera / Camera Assistant: Matt Burke /Additional Filming by Luke Meyer / Location Sound Recordist: Guillermo Hernan Peña-Tapia / Edited by Harry Nelson / Music by Unlocking The Truth / Sound mix by Eben Bull / Special Thanks to Annette Jackson & Tracey Brickhouse
Fashen - Summertime Mix
1. The Knocks - Modern Hearts ft. St Lucia (Treasure Fingers Remix)
2. Ciara - Body Party (Tittsworth Tranny Remix)
3. Sable Sheep - Painting My Fur (Original Mix)
4. The Knocks - Modern Hearts ft. St Lucia (Treasure Fingers Remix)
5. Breach - Jack (Original Mix)
6. A-Trak - Landline feat. GTA (Jack Beats Remix)
7. Trinidad James - All Gold Everything (Tittsworth Remix)
8. Tujamo & Plastik Funk – Who (Tittsworth Remix)
9. Yolanda Be Cool ft. Gurrumul – A Baru In New York (Chocolate Puma Remix)
10. 2Deep & Ape Drums ft. DJ Funk - Move That Butt (Original Mix)
11. Astronomar – Pay Attention (Main Course)
12. DJ Snake – Birthday Song (Parisian Vision) (Ft. 2 Chains)
13. Tittsworth – Pay Attention
14. Steve Aoki & Chris Lake & Tujamo – Boneless
15. Valentino Khan – Luxe
16. Tittsworth & Rez – Statutory Rave
17. Tittsworth & LeDoom – Bug Chasers
18. BARE – The Cut
19. Tittsworth & Torro Torro ft. Ninjasonik – Get Amongst It
20. Chuckie – Who Is Ready To Jump (Valentino Khan’s Warhorn Remix)
21. Hot Pink Delorean – Let’s Go
22. Tittsworth & Willy Joy - BAWSE
23. Tittsworth & Valentino Khan – TNT (Titts-N-Tino)
24. Knife Party – EDM Death Machine
25. Wolfgang Gartner – Nuke
26. Sidney Samson – Mutate (Rez’s jack till you shit falls off edit)
27. Crookers & RVBRA – POPTHAT
28. Alvaro & Mercer ft. Lil Jon – Welcome To The Jungle
29. Tittsworth x Shelco Garcia x TeenWolf – Give It To Dem
30. W&W – Thunder
31. Zeds Dead – Cowboy (Congorock Remix)
The Orb - Little Fluffy Clouds
Turkish Prison - Ancient City
Elkin & Nelson - Jibaro
Bob Chance - Jungle Talk
John Barry - The Persuaders Theme
New Jackson - Sat Around Here Waiting
Spike - Magic Table
Mungolian Jetset - Mungolian Jetset Presents…
Daniel Avery - Drone Logic
808 State - Pacific State
SFV Acid - Library
Geoff Barrow & Ben Salisbury - Exhale
The House of Vans returned to Berlin by popular demand from January 15- 18 2013, to host 3 memorable nights of music, photography, skate culture and street fashion in collaboration with creative forces Firmament, Boiler Room and skate legends Ray Barbee and Tommy Guerrero at Stadtbad Oderberger Straße, the “People’s Bathhouse of Berlin.”
The House of Vans is a platform for creative self-expression that hosts’ art, music, and skate events at its permanent location in Brooklyn, New York and through international pop up events like last year’s House of Vans Berlin which featured performances by artists like Yassin Bey and Lupe Fiasco as well as art installations by Dimitri Coste, Chris Kong and Eric Elms.
House of Vans Berlin will open its doors January 15th to kick start fashion week in Berlin with internationally renowned Berlin retailer (and exclusive Berlin Vans Vault vendor), Firmament. The celebration begins at 22:00 with topnotch music provided by Radio Slave, Terranova, Kompakt and a surprise live act.
Wednesday, January 16th House of Vans is proud to host an evening with Boiler Room, the world’s leading platform for new music, which has built a reputation from London to Berlin to LA by combining musical heroes with fresh new talent in a small underground music gathering and broadcasting it to the world, creating large scale events online. Confirmed acts include Boys Noize, Modeselektor, Brodinski and Gessaffelstein with more names to drop soon. Be there at 22:00 or follow House of Vans live via webcast on boilerroom.tv!
Thursday, 17th January, CREATIVE CONTROL, a night curated by Tommy Guerrero and Ray Barbee will feature some of the finest creative minds the culture of skateboarding has produced to celebrate the European Skate Awards, as the official after-show destination, in cooperation with the Bright Trade Show. House of Vans visitors will experience a photography exhibit that pays homage to the DIY sensibilities of skateboarding set to the beat of live performances from the Blacktop Project featuring Ray Barbee & Tommy Guerrero, DJ Juan Love A.K.A. John Cardiel and American post-rock band “Tortoise”, known for its fine mix of indie music, dub, punk and electronica. The party kicks off at 22:00 and goes till late.
Those in Berlin during Fashion Week will have the opportunity to witness a collection of vintage Vans footwear, apparel and associated ephemera representing the brands 47-year history. Demonstrating Vans unique heritage and commitment to authenticity, through curated showcases and an illustrated timeline, the show will feature Europe’s preeminent collectors including Berlin’s Skateboard Museum, Parisian photographer Dimitri Coste and London vintage supreme “The Other Side of the Pillow.” Vans will for the first time exhibit a display of over 200 pair of original shoes dating back to 1966 from 12 Noon to 20:00 all 3 days. The exhibit is free and open to the public.
The Do-Over: Sammy Bananas